By purchasing the UI Prep Design System ("UI Prep") you are being granted the license to use UI Prep within the terms below.
You are licensed to use purchased UI Prep to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
What is an end Product?
An End Product is a customized implementation of UI Prep. For example, your unique finished web app design.
What you may do
- Create an End Product for commercial projects.
- Create an End Product for a client.
- Create an End Product for personal projects.
- Modify UI Prep as needed.
- Use UI Prep multiple times for multiple projects.
- Publish UI Prep in your team library within your organization for participants (depending on the license you bought).
What you may not do
- Share UI Prep on the web or distribute (e.g. embed) with Figma public access.
- Use any of UI Prep in your End Product as-is.
- Redistribute UI Prep as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with UI Prep on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify UI Prep.
- Re-distribute or make available UI Prep as-is or with superficial modifications.
- Permit an end user of the End Product to extract UI Prep and use it separately from the End Product.
Other license terms
- You are not required to attribute or link to UI Prep in any of your projects.
- UI Prep will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage for any available resources.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We do not issue refunds for digital products. Contact us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.